Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We made it back

Yes, we made it back from our trip to Mobile, Alabama late this evening. We are a bit "brain dead" but also a bit more rested, if both are possible at the same time.

My first note is to the person who commented about knowing a gentleman from WI who would like to come and volunteer for a couple of weeks in the fall. First of all, I cannot publish your comment because you had personal information in it. I did email you and pray you receive it and can respond back to me. We are always looking for skilled volunteers and I would love the opportunity to speak with you personally.

As I said, we have been in Mobile doing a bit more work at the mission training school we graduated from last month. It was so good to see everyone again. They have become another extension of our family and we have missed them alot. We are going through the application process to become direct missionaries with them. There is alot of work to be done and over the past couple of days we made great progress. The brain dead comes from testing and talking and even more talking! And those of you who know me are already laughing that I could get tired of talking --- I can hear you all the way down here --- but I DID get tired and I did get some extra rest this morning! Hey -- when God gives you a gift He expects you to use it!! :)

Our Angola, Indiana team has been busy getting the roof completely on Michael's house and the sheetrock hung in his ceilings. We drove by this evening and the roof looks really good. We want to thank our hometown football guys for getting the whole thing started.

We pray you are all well. Thanks for keeping up with us and until tomorrow . . .
Susan and Monty

No comments: