Monday, August 17, 2009

My Grandma!!!!



Our RV camp manger snapped this photo this evening . . . home sweet home!

Tonight I write this with quite a heavy heart; one filled with mixed emotions.

My Mother called me today to tell me my 96 year old Grandmother is failing fast. It seems her congestive heart failure is worsening along with a few other things. She is incoherant most of the time and has pretty much stopped eating.

I would love it if everyone out there would join us in praying for her. We pray God will fill her with peace -- His perfect peace -- as she "transitions" from here to heaven.

I am doing what I can to get home (at Monty's insistance) so also pray for both of us as we will be apart -- something we neither one are too fond of!

And -- I have another prayer request. One of my dear friends here, Erin, has a little 4 year old son who was diagnosed with a "virus" over a week ago and is not doing well. He (and the family) would surely be blessed by your powerful prayers.

Until next time . . . I love you Grandma 2!!!! Susan and Monty

No comments: