Saturday, August 22, 2009

Heaven is her home

At 6:25 pm this evening Grandma entered His gates! I can only imagine the celebration and quite honestly I am a bit jealous!



She lost her mother when she was only 9 years old and her husband when he was only 45 so I know the first 2 people in line to welcome her home!



It was a rather tough day, in some ways, but God had His perfect timing as usual.



We want to thank ALL of you for your prayers of peace! It was the peace that surpasses all understanding!



Funeral arrangements will now be made and we plan on celebrating her 96 years of life, of inspiration and love!



As I write this the song "We'll all see Jesus" is playing on the TV -- coincidence?? Not a chance!



Until next time . . . Happy Anniversary Monty -- sorry we weren't together but you made it possible for me to be here with my family and for that I am forever grateful! I love you!!!!

Blessings, Susan and Monty

No comments: