Monday, May 14, 2012

Rob makes great progress

Sorry I don't have pictures but since I was at Don's on Saturday and couldn't be two places at once . . .

Rob made amazing progress at Michael's.  When his counter tops come in his kitchen will only need appliances to be called complete!  Rob got the remaining cabinets all set, powerwashed the exterior in preparation for primer and paint and even drilled through the railroad ties used in landscaping so pieces of rebar could be inserted to hold them in place!

We are getting ever so close with each step!  And miracles continue to come from every direction so we continue to believe in another one when it comes to the appliances!



I hope all of you moms had as great of a Mother's Day as I did!

Monty and I took his mother to lunch after church and really had a good time.  I don't think I've seen her laugh like that in a long time and it was fun spending some time together. 

My daughter had an extremely large and equally as beautiful hydgeranga (sp) plant for me and my son took me to dinner -- just the two of us. 

And today I met my own mother for lunch and had a big plant that she had been looking for.  I won't even begin to try and spell that one!

And now we are looking forward to Thursday when the Southern Baptist team comes up from southern Indiana and starts the downing of Don's trees.

In the meantime, work on his roof will continue as Pastor Randy's time allows.

Be sure and stay tuned as this week is bound to be filled with unexpected miracles around each corner!

Until next time . . . Happy Day After Mother's Day to all of you Moms!!!!    Susan and Monty

No comments: