Saturday, May 05, 2012

"Down" time --not by choice

Remember when I talked of opening a disaster relief warehouse right here at home?  A warehouse that we could keep stocked and be ready to take in supplies at a moment's notice?   And how I was reaching out to everyone and everyplace I knew to see if there was donated space available?  And how I was hitting a brick wall at every turn but not giving up?

Surprise!!!!!  The above is a picture of our donated warehouse!!!!! You think I'm kidding?  You think wrong!  This is what has been donated!!!! 

Don't laugh!!!  It needs to be cleaned out, filled with trash.  It has a small upper "loft" area and shelves!  It has a window!  After a good cleaning and a fresh coat of paint . . .

Yep --- you may have to close your eyes to imagine it but . . . miracles happen every day!     :)

But . . . none of that will take place for awhile.  Yesterday while working on cleaning out our tool trailer and cleaning our gutters I had a "run in" with our back deck steps and the steps won!

I spent the morning in the ER and thankfully no ribs are broken, just severely bruised! 

So "resting" is the prescription I got --- anyone got a Websters Dictionary so I can look up the meaning of that word?????     :)

So . . . here I am on a Saturday morning on the computer!  Does that count as resting?

Until next time . . . blessings and love to all.

No comments: