Friday, September 09, 2011

T Shirts are here!!!!!




YES!!!!!  Our IGO Disaster Relief tshirts are here and guess what!!!  You have a choice of styles!  God works in mysterious ways and although it wasn't in our plan -- He had other ideas and we have 2 different styles.

You have the choice of having smaller "above pocket" printing or having the printing spread across the front of the shirt.  The back of each is the same and you'll love the neon orange printing!

If you would like to purchase one -- and remember that we are using these as fund raisers to build up our disaster relief account -- just let me know your size and where to send them.  The price is $25.00 each and your check MUST be made payable to "IGO Disaster Relief".  If I am mailing your shirt/s then the price of postage must be included in your check.  Make sure you give me the address to mail them to.  They will be mailed after I receive your check so make sure you send the checks to me at:
Susan Scales, 708 Cory Lane, lot 87, Bloomington, IN  47403

The shirts are a light gray and a high quality cotton blend of 90% cotton and 10% polyester.  There is little to no shrinkage.

We are really excited about this fund raiser as you get something in return for your donation. 

Remember also that the Disaster Relief fund is what we will be using when we return to the field.  That fund is super important and we thank those of you who have already donated.

****Michael's update ****  We have all the skirting donated and on sight and today I visited a dear friend of mine who owns their own electrical company and presented our needs for rewiring the trailer.  I am to check back with them on Monday and I am praying much of the material list will be donated!  Please join me in that prayer!

Jack, from New Jersey, will be leaving on Sunday to drive here and be a blessing to Michael all next week.  At this point I don't know if he's coming alone or bringing others with him.  I expect to hear from him tomorrow.  If he comes alone he will be staying here at our house and if he brings others they will stay at Stonegate's fellowship center.  Either way there will be great progress next week and we are so thankful to Pastor Mike's church for making it possible for Jack to come and help!

Are you interested in helping?  Just let me know and we'll have plenty for you to help with!

For those with questions --- and I have never posted this before --- but --- I think it's already all over the United States so here goes --- my phone number is:  812-219-5738

Love and blessings to all until next time . . .             Susan and Monty





No comments: