Friday, June 15, 2012

I think I met an angel today

This morning I met with Adam who is interested in doing volunteer work.

I am sure he's an angel!

Not only is he going to tear down the shed for Rodger and Victoria starting tomorrow, he's actually anxious to do more work!

He will get started in the morning, plans on working alone for a bit to get a good plan going and then call in others to help.

He will be stacking like materials with the goal of re-using them.

Our goal is to be able to have enough materials to build a back deck and ramp in the back of Michael's --- complete with an amazing roof!

Like I said --- I know I met an angel this morning!!!!

Also tomorrow Mark will be heading up a team to do some more cleanup of Don's yard and possibly get some cleanup done on the inside as well.  It will depend on how many volunteers show up for the work day. 

And the interest in doing a mission trip in Maui is spreading so . . .

Blessings to all of you for a wonderful weekend and remember to thank your Father -- no matter what kind of father he's been to you --- he's still your father and don't forget about our Almighty Father in heaven!!!!!

Until next time . . . thank you Lord -- this is a great angel you sent us!!!      Susan and Monty

No comments: