Monday, August 13, 2012

Rained out? Are you kidding?

Monday morning --- and we were supposed to be on our way to Holiday World to do something we haven't done in . . . well . . . we've never been there and as for doing something just plain fun . . .

And the rain is falling with a 70% chance all day long and a 40% chance of tornadoes!!!!  We're in the worst drought in who knows how long and today it would rain!!!!!????

I cannot complain --- but --- I can be disappointed!

A dear friend of ours gave us tickets to go and have some fun, bring out the kid in us, and I guess we will have to wait until after I get back from the Maui mission trip.  The tickets are good for another month although the park will not be open during the week, just weekends. 

Anyway . . . now the next 3 days will be busy with final trip "stuff".

We did have a wonderful day at my parent's house yesterday.  Got to see my brother, niece and her daughter.  I laughed until my stomach hurt, which is the norm when we are all together!

Some of them will be coming over here on Tuesday evening when we get the chance to see them again.  My daughter is having dinner for them and us so the 2 little girls who are nearly the same age can play.  Should be a fun evening.

Hope all of you have a great Monday. 

Holiday World will wait, packing will continue and God is always good!!!!

Until next time . . . a special thanks to my aunt for the donation and we will be praying for your procedure!                                                     Susan and Monty

No comments: