Monday, December 26, 2011

Wonderful Christmas



You can see by the looks on their faces that they loved Christmas!  Luke not only got enough Lego pieces to keep him building forever - when he opened the latest and greatest Wii game package I'm surprised you didn't hear his screams of joy out in California!  It was a great day spent with all my kids and kid in laws and grandkids!  I have no doubt Jesus was smiling as He looked down and saw everyone sharing a joy that could only come from Him!

From the left -- my son and daughter in law, my daughter and son in law, and my other daughter and her fiance'.  Where have the years gone?

Yesterday was spent at my parent's house also celebrating by eating and opening gifts and playing games and even more laughter boucing off the walls.  I guess no matter how old we are in years it's a special part of Christmas that lets all of us awaken the kid in us again! 

It is our prayer that all of you had some time to feel that special joy that comes from knowing the love God must have for each of us to send His own Son to save us!!!!!  Wow!!!  What a thought!

And today it's back to work for Monty and I am on my way to Michael's to pick up the sheetrock we had left over and exchange it for primer.  Michael himself can start that process and I even have a painting pole that will enable him to reach the ceilings!  He is so excited to see things coming along so well.  Next comes the painting, the flooring, the cabinet designs and then . . . oh how close it is . . . I know he can feel it!

And Don is still waiting on word from Monroe and the Amish.  As soon as we get these holidays behind us . . .

Until next time . . . God's special peace to you all.                          Susan and Monty

1 comment:

Treasures from a shoebox said...

We are all looking forward to getting together in January! :)