Thursday, July 25, 2013

Praying Power

Today is the day of my commitment.

This past weekend we made a trip to the "way discounted" bookstore and I picked up the book, "The Power of a Praying Wife".  A whopping 50 cent purchase that is quickly becoming priceless.

I made the commitment to pray one prayer a day for 30 days over Monty.

The book covers everything!  I have already learned so much and have gone so far as to type out and print each prayer each day.  Don't know exactly what I'm going to do with them but God prompted me to print them so . . .

If you've read it --- read it again and make the same commitment.

If you haven't read it --- find it and read it!!!  It's awesome and amazing and I know how good God is at answering prayers so I am standing in faith and expecting great things!!!!

The author is Stormie Omartian.

Until next time . . . Lord, I thank you for placing this book in my path and am anxious to see Your power at work!                                                                    Susan

No comments: