Sunday, October 16, 2011

Taking a Break for Conference

Please indulge me as this will be the last blog entry for a few days.  Monty and I are blessed to be able to attend our International Gospel Outreach's annual conference.  We have not been since we received our license and ordination back in 2007 so it's long over due!

This year the conference is in Tennessee.  Tomorrow we will be arriving in the Pigeon Forge area and today I received a text message from my son and daughter in law -- and that's exactly where they are for this entire week!  He sent me a picture of the beautiful fall colors and so we are double blessed as we will be able to spend a couple of days with them before the conference begins.  Since they live nearly 2 hours north of us it's going to be awesome to get to spend some time with them!  I love how God works things together!!

So . . . this Saturday will still be a work day at Michael's.  Schel will be coordinating alot of work on the outside grounds to prepare for the upcoming fundraising festival.  There is grass to bush hog first and then mow, wood to be split and stacked, rocks to be moved, dirt to be moved and leveled, a large dumpster to be relocated and materials to be relocated.  I will be anxious to see how it all turns out.

For the rest of you, please understand that I will not be blogging while we are away --- I'm not even taking my computer!  It is my goal to not only have some much needed time with my dear husband but to also have some time of my own -- time to clear my brain of all that is going on -- time to focus on IGO Disaster Relief and it's future -- time to relax and just have some fun!

We would deeply appreciate your prayers for safe travel and wisdom in decisions made.

We thank you for following us and be sure and stay tuned for some big news when we return!

.                                             
Now, I'm not sure I can get THIS relaxed but if you pray for me . . .  well, probably not anyway!!!!

Until next time . . . love to all.                     Susan and Monty

No comments: