Saturday, October 06, 2012

98% there

The men from Heaven Nevaeh working on Don's flooring on Thursday. 


Today when I finished.  I am 98% there and just need to borrow Monty's jigsaw to finish the last row.  The base trim is also nearly complete and hopefully Monday I can say it's officially done! 

It was a productive day.  Sheila returned and focused her efforts in the kitchen and after being there for hours she was still working when I left.  It's looking amazing and when I sent Don a text (he was working) he was thrilled beyond words!  He won't recognize the place!

So the carpeting is rescheduled for Wednesday morning and hopefully Mark has the mudding and texturing done by then -- and maybe I can have the painting done also.

If we can get this bedroom finished and Don moved back in it will be the first time he's been able to sleep in his own bedroom since May 24th of 2011.  That's my goal so pray we can make it happen!

I am also asking for prayers for Monty.  He really injured his back over the past few days and had to make an emergency trip to the chiropractor this morning.  Even the chiro said he hadn't seen a back that bad off before!  He's having difficulty standing up straight and getting in and out of the truck is a real challenge.  Hopefully the adjustment will hold and with each passing day he will be feeling better.

Until next time . . . let's all take tomorrow as an opportunity to join our church family and do some praising to Jesus for all He's done for us!                                                 Susan and Monty

No comments: