Saturday, June 04, 2011

Patience!

I need to let all of you know that starting now I will be off the computer for the entire week -- until we return from Alabama! If you read yesterday's post you will understand why! There just won't be time and I apologize but hope you will be patiently and anxiously waiting for next weekend!

I also just received word from our contact in Alabama, Pastor Chad, about a location requesting supplies so I imagine that's where we will be headed. Need to do a bit of investigating as to the exact location but sounds like right outside of Tuscaloosa in the center of the worst damage.

Please cover us --- really cover us !!!!! with prayer this entire week! THAT is what we really need -- and what everyone needs!!!!

Until next weekend . . . blessings and thanks and love to all. Susan and Monty

No comments: