Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mom's birthday -- she is 80 years young! 

Really --- I mean it when I say young!  She looks 20 years younger than she is and has nearly as much energy. 

Her heart of service and compassion for others is unmatched.

Her love of family is the very fiber of her being.

And I am blessed to be her daughter!  God really IS good!

And . . . today was the 12th day of no discipline slips on my school bus, high school and elementary!  I think even they are surprised.  Their goal is 60 days --- that's how many days of school are left!

I believe they can and will do it!

This morning we (the elementary ones) pretended we were going to Disney World instead of school and we all had a blast!  They learned how fun it can be to imagine and although they were disappointed when we pulled up to school they all left with a smile on their face and fun thoughts running through their minds.

Wonder where we'll go tomorrow?

So . . . it's been a good couple of days to start the week after spring break!

Of course --- God already knew it would be --- He had it all set up and all we had to do was follow!

Until next time . . . when is the last time you let your imagination go?                   Susan and Monty

No comments: