Thursday, December 11, 2008

We broke a record?



Yes, last night we broke all state records with 3" of snowfall! I have to admit that sitting inside the trailer watching it fall in the park next door was quite beautiful.

I have experimented with this blog entry and can only hope I was successful -- the attached video is the result of sitting inside the trailer all evening watching the snow falling. I do hope it works and you are able to click on it and watch and listen to "Samson's Song."

A bit of background info on Samson -- he is a Chinese Crested Hairless -- with a yellow sweater on! Ordinarily they do not bark but due to Bitty's teaching he has a rather odd sounding voice and when Monty started howling to them both last night Samson jumped in with his own version of song. I managed to capture a bit of it and hope it brings a smile to your face! (It's amazing what one resorts to when one cannot get out or on the roads!)

We are currently awaiting the arrival of our gentlemen from Nevada. They will be here for the next couple of days, checking out the camp and the areas we are working in. This afternoon will be spent touring Galveston. Thank goodness the sun came out and the snow melted and all roads are now open and traffic flowing.

The snow moved on to New Orleans and I am anxious to hear from Diane to see how things are going there!

Until next time . . . enjoy the video . . . if it works I hope to do more.

Be blessed. Susan and Monty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan and Monty,
Your video was "priceless" - I didn't know Monty was such a good crooner. I have been keeping track of you all on your blog since I returned home back in November. I love to read of your experiences and it is my hope that I can return early next year with another team, God willing, in February. Until then, please know that you are in my prayers and that you are doing amazing work for the Kingdom. I hope everyone in camp has a very merry CHRISTmas! Say hello to Diane for me.

Blessings Always,
Ken Fowler (Greenwood Indiana Vineyard Team member)