Sunday, July 17, 2011

Heat

All of the 8 yards I mow weekly are done and may not need to be mowed this week unless it rains! We did get a break for a couple of days but the warnings are back with no end in sight.

Please keep my dad and brother in your prayers as they are farmers and this drought is not what they need!

This week appears to be rather calm -- for now -- and that would be a nice change of pace! Monty will be working on repairing the mobile home he's been working on for awhile. He has the plumbing redone and the deck on the front with an awesome set of steps on the back so he's ready to move inside and get things wrapped up. He's going to need a fan!

I am working on a newsletter -- a long overdue newsletter! Usually I try and get one out 3 or 4 times a year but this past year . . . it just hasn't happened. If you haven't gotten one in the past and would like to receive one (by email or snail mail) just leave your info as a comment here and I'll make sure you get one. Just so you know, your comments come directly to me first so any personal information will be deleted and not posted here. My delay right now is the purchase of printer cartridges -- seems stores are out of them and I pray they haven't discontinued them! We just got this printer less than a year ago! Anyway, as soon as I can find the cartridges I will be getting them sent out.

Tomorrow I get to take my grandkids to lunch. We're going to Burger King this time. It's all about the kids toy! It's always so fun to pick them up and take them. Luke has turned into quite the eater and has his cheeseburger gone before I even get seated! Liv, on the other hand, would take hours if not encouraged! And she's the one who loves to ride in Grandma's "sweet ride".

This Saturday my youngest, Lindsay, will be competing in another fitness competition in Indianapolis. We have our tickets on the 2nd row and will be ready with camera in hand. Please keep her in your prayers as she rounds the bend in this final week of preparation!

We pray all of you are well and getting some fun in during this summer.

We are keeping a close eye on the weather and waiting on God's call . . .

Until next time . . . blessings and thanks to all. Susan and Monty

No comments: