Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Here and abroad?



The beauty of red maples! This one is in our front yard and was taken a few days ago. As of today it's completely barren! Winter is surely coming!

So much is going on that I don't know where to begin. God has been speaking some pretty big things to us and we're trying our best to listen and obey.

We could use your prayers for direction, guidance and strength.

All things are good, some here and some there, some farther than there. I can't go into them right at the moment as it would confuse all of us even more . . . but God . . . what an awesome God!

In the meantime --- I, personally, could use some prayers for healing. I had more dental work done yesterday and although it was just to remove a broken filling and replace it I had trouble regaining the feeling in my face and neck after the numbing shots. Instead of taking the predicted 90 minutes it took 7 hours --- and during that time I evidently bit my tongue without knowing it! And I mean BITE! I have been unable to eat since then and it's quite the mess! Thankfully our mouths heal quicker than anywhere else on our bodies but it's still extremely painful! Thank you ahead of time for those prayers!

Be sure and stay tuned as things are happening, plans are being made and it's all so very exciting!

Until next time . . . be blessed. Susan and Monty

No comments: