Sunday, April 21, 2013

Questioning . . .

I find myself questioning things in life I never thought I would question.

I find myself feeling so many things I never thought I would feel.

I find myself in a place I never thought I would be.

I find myself unsure of so many things I thought were sure things.

I find myself wondering what God is trying to teach me, where is He leading me?

Questions without answers . . . atleast for today!

Until next time . . . I pray to hear God's voice just a bit clearer and a bit louder!           Susan

1 comment:

Treasures from a shoebox said...

I read this post to the family last night and we stopped right then and prayed for you both. I would've told you then, but my internet chose to shut off at that very moment.

Just remember that God doesn't waste pain. He allows every trial for our good (to make us like Jesus!) and His glory.

Please let us know if we can do anything at all.

We love you guys and will be praying for God's perfect will.