Friday, November 09, 2007

MIKE UPDATE AT 2PM

Ms Faye just called me with an update.

She, along with Pastors Rick and Vickey, met with the doctors. They confirmed that there is no brain activitiy and he is on life support at this time.

The plan is to continue the life support over the weekend to allow all out of town family to arrive. Most of the families are there but some are coming from states aways away. Please pray for their safe travel.

Ms Faye is in a bit of a daze at the moment and appreciates all supportive prayers.

I plan on keeping all of you updated through the blog. I will do my best to add an entry each and every time I hear from her, with the time included.

Thank you for your prayers. God is an awesome God and Mike knows that deep in his heart!

Blessings, Susan and Monty

No comments: