Sunday, October 08, 2006

Day of Rest


Yes, the calendar says it's October but the flowers are in bloom and the temps are in the high 80's.

Being from Indiana we just aren't used to this. We were able to leave the windows open on our camper trailer all night last night, a night we have waited for since March, I think! We are approaching the most beautiful time of the year down here and we are looking forward to it. It's been a long, very long, and hot, very hot summer! But we made it, God blessed us and we are privilaged to be here! Thank you Lord!

We did take today as a day of rest. I have come to the conclusion that I do not have a cold -- it's allergies! Something I have NEVER had, but then I have never lived down here! That's what the people tell me anyway and I trust they know what they are talking about. Therefore, the day of rest!

Tomorrow starts a week of a million things on our "to do" list. Pray that we are able to get them done! For now, I am taking the rest of the evening, getting a bit more rest and preparing for next week.

Thank you for following along with us. Mike, Faye and Mike Jr. send their love and thanks to all of you who have been praying for them. They asked us this in church this morning to send their thoughts out to everyone!

Until tomorrow ... God bless you all ... Susan and Monty

No comments: